Sewer Lateral Insurance Program Information
Grantwood Village no longer contracts with Saint Louis County to administer our Sewer Lateral Insurance Program.
For more information regarding the sewer lateral program that Grantwood Village offers, please contact email@example.com
Emergency Operation Plan Information
Permits are required for a variety of home improvements, including fences, additions, and remodeling. Other activities requiring a permit or a license include garage and estate sales, soliciting, and businesses. Please contact a Trustee for more information.
If you recently purchased a home in Grantwood, you need to have a St. Louis County Occupancy permit prior to moving in your new home. For more information, please visit the St. Louis County Occupancy information page.
Please view the Guide for New and Current Residents above for more information.
● Ameren – (800) 552-7583
● Laclede Gas – (314) 621-6960
● Missouri American Water – (866) 430-0820
● Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District- (866) 281-5737
● Waste Connections is our Trash & Recycling Provider as of April 1, 2019
● TUESDAYS are our trash pick up day
● Trash, Recycle, Yard Waste at the curb by 6:30 a.m.
● Yard Waste must be in 4 ft tied bundles, yard waste bags or clearly marked container not
weighing more than 60 pounds.
● Monthly Bulk Pick Up - On the 3rd pick-up day of the month. Bulky Waste is a household
item that does not fit in the cart and must not weigh more than what can be safely lifted
by two people. Bulky waste does not include construction debris and appliances. Call to
identify and schedule the bulk item 48 hours in advance.
● CONTACT INFO:
The Village contracts with the St. Louis County Police Department to provide police protection.
Our full-time officer is Emir Hadzic, and the Affton 3rd Precinct furnishes additional services,
including 24- hour patrols.
Contact Officer Hadzic prior to going on vacation and he will make sure to include your
home in his normal patrols.
● Dispatch (best way to reach Officer Hadzic) 636-529-8210
● Non-Emergency Number is 314-615-4266.
● Department Number 314-324-1120
● Office 314-638-5550 Fax 314-631-2042
Affton Fire Department 314-631-1803
If you are holding an event that requires "No Parking" signs down one side of the street (so your
guests can park), please call the Town Hall number and leave a message for Officer Hadzic. A
week's notice will ensure that the signs will be posted.